What do I do if I fall into a commercial dispute with an Australian business?

The Australian Government is not in a position to provide assistance in relation to commercial disputes with Australian companies.

As a commercial dispute is a legal matter, you will need to seek legal assistance. The embassy and high commission of your country in Canberra may provide a list of attorneys who may be able to assist in Australia.