Our annual report describes what we've been working on, our outcomes and performance.
Latest annual report
Read the Austrade Annual Report 2022-23 (PDF 5.3MB)
Highlights from 2022-23 include:
- Delivering 77,319 digital services through the Go Global Toolkit. These services allow businesses to:
- assess and improve their export readiness
- explore and select markets
- understand market laws and regulations
- prepare for market entry.
- Attracting $9.5 billion foreign investment that helped to create or safeguard 12,529 jobs.
- Supporting our clients secure 1,402 trade outcomes valued at $3.8 billion.
- Continuing to apply the THRIVE 2030 strategy through the Tourism Jobs Summit. This involved working with government and the tourism sector to create solutions to workforce challenges in the visitor economy.
Previous annual reports
Previous reports can be viewed on transparency.gov.au: