Helping Australian tech companies expand globally
We help Australian entrepreneurs set up and work intensively in new markets.
Landing Pads programs help deliver:
- market insights
- expansion strategies
- introductions to networks
- contacts with venture capital.
Who can apply
Apply for Landing Pads if you are:
- a tech company with positive export revenue and ready to scale up
- considering expanding in China, India, Singapore, the UK and the US.
The Landing Pad program is primed to support Australian technology scale ups that are market-ready. They also need to have potential for rapid growth with vision, traction, scalability and differentiation.
- can describe and communicate your objectives and vision for growth
- has proof-of-concept, existing customers, funding, investors and partners
- has the ability to deliver a product or service to 100 or 1 million customers
- has the ability to disrupt the marketplace and articulate their value proposition.
We run one to 3-month Landing Pads programs in 6 Landing Pads locations:
- New York
- San Francisco
The Landing Pad in Bengaluru is part of the Government’s commitment to expanding technology business links with India. It was established under the Australia India Innovation Network.
The programs will help you:
- prioritise markets and validate market entry plans
- check readiness for expansion into new markets
- gain advice, connections and introductions to aid market entry.
To get in touch about Landing Pads, contact us.