澳大利亚创客基地China Bootcamp加速营 (2017-12)
Austrade and its partner PTL Group will co-host a China Bootcamp as part of the offerings of the Australian Landing Pad in Shanghai next January 29th to February 2nd.
China Bootcamp is a signature programme initially implemented by PTL Group for Israeli startups and tech SMEs to prepare their founders and managers for the China market. This is done through training, workshops, and site-visits. In 2018, through its partnership with Austrade, the China Bootcamp will deliver clarity and value to Australian startups and scaleups interested in exploring opportunities in this dynamic market.
The 5-day programme ramps up candidates’ understanding and delivers practical approaches for doing business in China. The programme includes; Basics of Doing Business in China: Challenges, Compliance, and Tactics
• Developing Your China Strategy: Governments, IP Protection, and Business Model Canvas
• E-Commerce, Online and Offline: Social Media, E-Commerce Platforms, and Retail Innovation
• Understanding Regional Differences: Demographic Insights and Case Studies
• Innovation at Scale: Site Visits, Professional Advices, and Networking with Australian Founders
• A taste of the full Austrade Landing Pad Programme
PTL Group charges A$300 per candidate. Candidates also need to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses. Visit programme website and lodge your application now. http://marketing.ptl-group.com/acton/media/17476/china-bootcamp-january-2018