New Work and Holiday Arrangement with the Czech Republic Commencing 1 March 2018
The new Work and Holiday arrangement with the Czech Republic comes into effect on 1 March 2018. Young adults from the Czech Republic can apply for a subclass 462 visa from the date of commencement. More information about the subclass 462 Work and Holiday visa, and how to apply, can be found at the Australian Department of Home Affairs website.
• Applications should be lodged by post to:
D-10179 Berlin, GERMANY
• Applications must be accompanied by a letter of introduction from your educational institution.
• Please ensure that your payment details are correct and that your bank will allow for international transactions. Applications where the payment does not work will be invalid and will not be processed.
• Any application received before 1 March 2018 will be invalid and will not be processed.
• The cap for the Czech work and holiday program is 500 places per year. We will only process the first 500 applications received and all other applications will not be considered.
• Applications mailed together by groups or couples will not necessarily be considered together or given priority.