Australian Landing Pad Welcomes Cohort #7 to Singapore
Austrade Singapore will be hosting a meet-the-startups reception on Tuesday, 29 January 2019.
January 2019 will see a new cohort of startups coming to Singapore joining the Australian Landing Pad. Cohort #7 includes:
- Brolly - Australia’s first social media archiving tool, built with government compliance in mind. Brolly provides a simple, innovative archive solution that meets compliance standards.
- Formulytica - specialising in new product development and the analytical science of semi-solid formulations, specifically for topical application utilised in dermatology, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, veterinary and personal care products.
- InVuite - a process orchestration and workflow management tool for retrieving medical information for life underwriting and claims.
- Me3D - complete classroom-centric 3D printing solutions including hardware, software, materials, lesson content and unlimited support. At the core of the innovation is the cloud-based software platform BuildFlow, putting 3D printing tools in the hands of students and educators.
- Working Mouse - software development of cloud-based web and mobile solutions. Their software development is powered by their unique, patented Codebots technology. It writes, on average, up to 92.68% of web and mobile application code.
Contact Samantha Mark, Landing Pad Manager if you wish to meet members of cohort #7 or to know more about the Australian Landing Pad in Singapore.
The Australian Landing Pad in Singapore provides market-ready Australian startups with access to Singapore's renowned innovation and startup ecosystem, and is a springboard to ASEAN and global markts. To date, the Landing Pad has graduated more than 20 alumni across a range of industry verticals including medtech, edtech, logistics and fintech.