There are many benefits of working for Austrade. These include:
- flexible and supportive working environment
- generous leave provisions
- competitive remuneration
- high performance culture
- diversity and inclusion.
Flexible and supportive working environment
- flexible working hours to support work/life balance
- opportunities for part-time employment and home-based work, where these fit with operational needs
- free access to our Employee Assistance Program. This program is to help with personal and work-related problems
Generous leave provisions
- 4 weeks annual leave
- 20 days per year personal leave for personal illness, carer and other personal responsibilities. This includes caring for children when sick
- the opportunity to purchase up to four weeks extra leave each year
- paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- 14 weeks paid maternity, adoption and foster carers’ leave
- other types of paid and unpaid leave to meet individual needs.
- annual salary advancement in the pay scale for your classification. This is based on effective work performance
- generous superannuation.
Read more about conditions of employment in the:
High performance culture
Austrade has a high performance culture. We provide:
- individual performance and development agreements with your manager, and regular reviews
- a collaborative and results-driven environment
- access to training and career development programs:
- at Austrade
- at partner organisations
- in the commercial business sector
- across the Australian Public Service.
- support to do further study and language training
- recognition for results and achievements.
Diversity and inclusion
We provide an inclusive and diverse work environment. We value different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
The APS Values underpin Austrade's approach to delivering our programs and services to business and government.
Read more about diversity and inclusion at Austrade.
View current vacancies
Find out more about:
You can also get the latest Austrade news on our LinkedIn page.