Austrade is a statutory agency of the Australian Government. We are part of the Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) portfolio. We report to the Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment.
Our corporate conduct is governed by Australian Public Service standards. We have statutory obligations in terms of reporting, spending and agency policies.
We are a prescribed agency subject to the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013(PGPA Act) and the Public Service Act 1999 (PS Act) on the Federal Register of Legislation website.
Austrade was established under the Australian Trade and Investment Commission Act 1985 on the Federal Register of Legislation website.
Read about how we administer our agency and achieve results.
- Legal services and spending – lists what we spend on legal services.
- Portfolio Budget Statements – inform Parliament about the use of government resources.
- File lists – an indexed list of file titles published every 6 months.
- Procurement complaints – how to complain about an Austrade procurement process or outcome.
- Tenders and multi-use lists – view open Requests for Tender (RFTs) on the AusTender website. AusTender is the online tendering system for Australian Government Agencies. A multi-use list contains pre-qualified potential suppliers for use in more than one procurement. There are no current offers for suppliers to apply for any Austrade multi-use lists.
- Advertising certifications - view certification statements where we've spent more than $250,000 on advertising.
- Payment process for vendors - our payment process protects suppliers and grant recipients.