Austrade is Australia’s official trade and investment promotion agency. We provide great opportunities for high performers to:
- help build Australian prosperity
- work overseas in challenging and interesting markets
- develop onshore industries
- explore career opportunities in international trade and investment
- build individual expertise.
Search for jobs at Austrade.
Benefits of working with Austrade
Austrade maintains a flexible and supportive working environment, which supports diversity and inclusion. Benefits include:
- a high-performance culture with generous leave provisions and flexible working hours that support work/life balance
- opportunities for hybrid working arrangements and part-time employment, where this fits with operational needs
- free access to our Employee Assistance Program. This program is to help with personal and work-related problems
- access to training and career development programs within Austrade and partner organisations. Support for study and language training.
Austrade Enterprise Agreement
Austrade provides competitive remuneration. Our enterprise agreement sets out the terms and conditions, which include:
- annual salary advancement based on effective performance
- generous superannuation.
Diversity and inclusion
We offer an inclusive and diverse work environment. We value different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Read about diversity and inclusion at Austrade.
We are a global organisation with around 1,300 employees. About half our employees work in 70 official Austrade posts around the world.
Our Australia-based workforce includes industry specialists from a variety of backgrounds, including:
- mining and resources
- advanced manufacturing and defence
- agriculture, horticulture, beverages
- fintech, medtech and agtech
- domestic tourism and education.
We also hire people with expertise in many disciplines, from law and ICT to marketing and communications.
We are part of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade portfolio. Read more about Austrade.