This report gives an overview of the healthcare market in China.
- an overview of China’s healthcare system
- health policies in China
- medical insurance in China
- processes for selling products and services to public hospitals
- trends and opportunities
- market entry strategies.
Trends and opportunities
Trends in China’s healthcare market present strong opportunities for Australian healthcare companies. Trends include:
- a strong drive for more cost-effectiveness in all healthcare-delivery systems
- a big push to optimise delivery systems
- more spending on aged care and chronic disease management and prevention
- more need for ways to monitor and manage the spread of diseases, such as fast diagnostic solutions.
Other opportunities for Australian healthcare companies include:
- wearables and health monitoring
- artificial intelligence
- additive manufacturing
- companion diagnostics
- new materials sectors.
About this report
We commissioned this report from Intralink. Intralink is an international business development and innovation consultancy that specialises in East Asia.
If you are having difficulty accessing the document, please email email@example.com.
How we can help you with healthcare in China
Our specialists can give you further advice on the healthcare market in China.
Contact us online or call 13 28 78.