|Who should attend:
Ideal for companies who have raised seed or above funding, and are considering exporting/selling their product overseas and are looking to build capability for scaling globally.
The Tel Aviv program will provide you with first hand insights from the Startup Nation on how to build a global company.
Expected outcomes for participants include:
- Gaining expertise, training, and feedback from key players and mentors in the ecosystem including: accomplished founders, venture capitalists, global multinational R&D centers, service providers, and more.
- Validating your product and business model for global scale through practical workshops and one on one curated sessions with industry experts and SOSA’s innovation team.
- Building your global network and tech relationships via warm introductions that lead to valid business opportunities through SOSA’s centers in Tel Aviv and New York.
Quote from previous participant:
“As an Aussie business looking at new markets it is important to know how the market works, and even more important to know how the people work in that market. The Landing Pad program shortcuts 12 months of social lessons being on the ground into a single bootcamp, and in a year when it's not possible to be on the ground that is both impressive and exciting”
Bridie Ohlsson, CEO, Geora
Growth-oriented Australian innovators developing AI solutions ready to accelerate their global strategy, with:
- An innovative AI-based solution with applications in advanced manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), logistics, supply chain or smart mobility.
- Raised seed or round A funding and/or revenue-generating.
- Plans to scale globally within the next 12 months.
- Commercialised or ready to be commercialised within the next two years.