Austrade has been delivering the monthly Global Tech webinar sessions with our event partner Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA).
In October, we focus on the Indonesian market. Indonesia is the 4th most populous country in world. The Country has harnessed digital technologies to reap significant economic benefits in recent years. Four key trends are driving the digital transformation of the Indonesian economy. They represent new opportunities for Australian tech exporters:
- Booming digital consumers powered by increasing internet penetration, growing internet users and exponential growth in ecommerce.
- Growing domestic demand for digital solutions, cybersecurity, and data infrastructure
- Financial literacy, financial inclusion, and initiatives have driven digitisation of financial services, payments, and banking. These trends are further unlocking opportunities for technology solutions.
- Favourable regulatory environment for digital technology, across sectors, has evolved significantly in the last few years. The favourable environment further fuels technology adoption in financial services, digital banking, e-commerce and consumer-facing services and public data.
In this Global Tech Webinar, you will learn:
- Indonesian market current digital landscape, challenges, and opportunities
- Regulatory snapshot in digital tech space in Indonesia
- Practical ways to enter the market and lesson learnt form the success stories
Join our trade experts and entrepreneurs to explore export opportunities and gain insights into the Indonesian market.