This webinar, delivered by Grain Trade Australia and supported by the Department of Agriculture and AEGIC, will focus on the Australian grains partnership – a major outcome of the Indonesia-Australia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (IA-CEPA).
This webinar aims to bring industry from Indonesia and Australia together, to learn about new trade opportunities under IA-CEPA. Participants will also engage directly through a moderated discussion session. This webinar will explore:
- Australian grain forecast and availability
- value proposition of Australian feed grains for Indonesian customers
- IA-CEPA permit processes for feed grain exports to Indonesia
- Indonesia market opportunities and demand
- maximising value of Australian grain for feed