The International Education Climate Action Summit 2020 aims to increase awareness of the climate crisis and its possible solutions across the international education community. Participants will have the chance to contribute their ideas and help shape our sector’s response to the climate challenge across five streams:
- How international education and climate change intersect
- Reducing greenhouse emissions in international operations and learning abroad
- Educating international students in climate action literacy
- Ethical investment and supply chain
- Strategy and leadership to drive change
This is the first event of its kind organised by CANIE: The Climate Action Network for International Educators and it is free and open to international educators around the world.
CANIE are calling for proposals so if you would like to contribute a case study or proposal to the summit you have until 9 April 2020.