You may be interested in:
- 1. I want to export a medical device, do I need an export permit? - FAQs
Businesses wishing to export medical devices from Australia must meet certain regulatory requirements set out in the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 (the Act) and the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations 2002.
- Last Modified 9 Aug 2019
- 2. What are defence export controls and do I need to get an export permit? - FAQs
Certain types of goods, technology and intellectual property cannot be exported from Australia without prior approval - this is to prevent their unauthorised use in military conflicts or by terrorist groups.
- Last Modified 25 Aug 2020
- 3. Expanded export.business.gov.au helps Australian businesses find new opportunities - Latest from Austrade
The export.business.gov.au tool now has insights on more than 6,300 products and over 120 markets.
- Last Modified 7 Oct 2022
- 4. 55th Australian Export Awards – Ego Pharmaceuticals – 2017 Australian Exporter of the Year & Manufacturing Award winner - Transcripts
Transcript for 55th Australian Export Awards – Ego Pharmaceuticals – 2017 Australian Exporter of the Year & Manufacturing Award winner video.
- Last Modified 6 Aug 2018
- 5. 55th Australian Export Awards – Premium Fresh Tasmania – 2017 Regional Exporter Award winner - Transcripts
Transcript for 55th Australian Export Awards – Premium Fresh Tasmania – 2017 Regional Exporter Award winner video.
- Last Modified 6 Aug 2018
- 6. Export success the icing on the cake for Dollar Sweets - Success stories
Dollar Sweets worked with Austrade to win new export business worth $1 million in just 12 months.
- Last Modified 27 Jan 2023
- 7. Sustainable production drives Aussie abalone export success - Success stories
Rare Foods Australia is working with Austrade to expand export markets for its sustainably grown Greenlip abalone.
- Last Modified 27 Jan 2023
- 8. Export Market Development Grants Program Research Report - EMDG Program Research Report
This report presents the results from a survey of EMDG grant applicants to gain insight into their experience with the program.
- Last Modified 22 Dec 2022
- 9. Finalists for the 60th Australian Export Awards unveiled (Ministerial) - Media Releases
Congratulations to the 84 businesses from across the country who will compete as national finalists at the 2022 Australian Export Awards, the event’s diamond anniversary.
- Last Modified 17 Oct 2022
- 10. Export opportunities have moved to a new digital platform - Austrade update
Education export opportunities have moved to a new digital platform, MyAustrade. Read these updated tips on how to register.
- Last Modified 7 Feb 2023
- 11. Previous Export Supply Chain Service snapshots - News
Export Supply Chain Service snapshots
- Last Modified 16 Mar 2023
- 12. Aussie businesses explore halal export opportunities - Media Releases
Australia is hosting Asia’s largest gathering of halal business leaders in Melbourne tomorrow – the first time the World Halal Business Conference has been held outside Malaysia.
- Last Modified 15 Sep 2022
- 13. Export market development work in LATAM in 2022 - Austrade update
Latin America has returned to in-person events. The Austrade team are partnering to deliver a range of activities online and offline to reach, influence and help convert student interest to enrolments across the region.
- Last Modified 5 Sep 2022
- 14. Beston Global Food: Sweet export dreams are made of cheese - Success stories
Beston Global Food is exporting its premium cheese to Thailand after securing a distribution agreement with one of the country’s top food importers.
- Last Modified 22 Aug 2022
- 15. Austrade helps bespoke washing-equipment maker export to Asia - Success stories
Melbourne-based Rhima is now selling advanced, bespoke washing machinery into Asia. Austrade helped the company find partners.
- Last Modified 18 Aug 2022
- 16. Export opportunities have moved - Austrade update
Education export opportunities in the MIP have moved to a new digital platform, MyAustrade. Read this new advice on how to register.
- Last Modified 16 Aug 2022
- 17. Export grants receiving an operational review (Ministerial) - Media Releases
In keeping with the Government's election commitment, an operational review of the Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) program will commence immediately.
- Last Modified 8 Aug 2022
- 18. The Export Supply Chain Service - News
International Freight Assistance Mechanism
- Last Modified 9 Mar 2023
- 19. Export Finance Australia Managing Director and CEO (Ministerial) - Media Releases
Today I announce the appointment of John Hopkins as Managing Director and CEO of Export Finance Australia (EFA).
- Last Modified 1 Aug 2022
- 20. New agriculture Export Service to make it easier to get agri-goods overseas - Latest from Austrade
The new agriculture Export Service will make it easier for agricultural exporters to get their goods overseas.
- Last Modified 25 Jul 2022
- 21. Insight – Export opportunities in India’s booming grocery and food sector - Insights
India’s booming grocery and food sector offers strong opportunities for Australian food and beverage exports.
- Last Modified 19 Jul 2022
- 22. Almonds: The little nut that cracked the big export game - Success stories
The Australian almond industry is planting new crops using sustainable farming practices to meet a growing global demand for the healthy nut.
- Last Modified 12 Jul 2022
- 23. Education export opportunities have moved - Austrade update
Education export opportunities in the Market Information Package have moved to a new digital platform, MyAustrade.
- Last Modified 27 Feb 2023
- 24. Endeavour Meats turns up the heat on export growth - Success stories
Endeavour Meats has secured valuable new business in Thailand and the Philippines with help from Austrade.
- Last Modified 10 Jun 2022
- 25. Insight – High food prices drive rise in export restrictions - Insights
Countries around the world are introducing food export restrictions in response to global events.
- Last Modified 25 May 2022