8 December 2020
Austrade publishes an indexed list of file titles every 6 months. This is to comply with Senate Continuing Order No. 10, sometimes called the ‘Harradine List’ after the senator who introduced it.
As required, the list does not include:
- files transferred to the National Archives of Australia
- case related files
- files related to internal administration.
We also remove:
- commercially confidential information
- identifiable personal information
- security classified information relating to the title.
The lists are tabled twice a year.
If you are having difficulty accessing the documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.