We administer the COVID-19 Travel Support Program (CTSP).
Applicants must meet all eligibility criteria. Read the full list in the CTSP Guidelines .
Applications are now closed for Round Three of CTSP.
Existing grantees must:
- have received a grant under the CTSP Round Two, Multi-outlet scheme or both
- have solvent businesses which continue to operate and trade
- meet their legal obligations
- process credits and rebook consumers.
New applicants must not have:
- received a CTSP payment
- been declined in previous rounds due to not meeting the minimum revenue
New applicants must:
- be a travel agent, inbound tour operator or tour arrangement service provider. These are defined in ANZSIC 7220. Find definitions in the index on the Australian Bureau of Statistics website.
- have a registered and active Australian Business Number
- have businesses that started operations in the calendar year 2019 or prior to 31 March 2020
- have had an annual turnover (not sales) between $50,000 and $20 million for the calendar year 2019 or prior to 31 March 2020
- have an Australian bank account
- have businesses which continue to operate and are solvent.
You are not eligible if you were:
- assessed as ineligible in a previous round
- a Round One grantee only. This is because in Round Two and Multi-outlet scheme, we introduced eligibility based on annual turnover and solvency.