This report helps Australian mining equipment, technology and services (METS) exporters understand the Mongolian mining market.
The report has information on:
- Mongolia and its mining sector
- market challenges
- mining infrastructure issues
- mining business and investment opportunities
- operating mines, planned mines and exploration projects.
Opportunities for Australian METS exporters
Australian METS has a good reputation and brand awareness in Mongolia. There are opportunities to supply:
- equipment and consumables to large Mongolian, foreign-owned and joint venture projects
- technical services such as engineering, geology, hydrology, software and environmental management
- vocational training, including trades, mine safety and mine operation
- higher education, particularly partnerships with local universities.
There are also greenfield exploration and mining opportunities. Mongolia also needs supporting infrastructure and services. Examples include:
- mine-to-market rail design
- construction and operations
- urban planning
- health and medical infrastructure and services.
For more information about exporting METS to Mongolia, email firstname.lastname@example.org.