Austrade ASEAN invites you to join exclusive webinars with leading Australian educators where you will gain knowledge on innovative teaching and learning techniques. Participants will be awarded certificates of attendance from Australian leading universities.
Raising the quality of education is a priority for every ASEAN country. Gaps in various education systems across the region have never been more apparent than during the Covid-19 pandemic. Common quality-related issues range from curriculum renovation, upskilling for pre-service teachers, proficiency and efficacy of in-service teachers, and application and development of learning outcome assessment tools. Governments across ASEAN have sought international support to address these challenges.
Austrade is hosting the ASEAN Teacher #UpskillwithAU webinar series to address market demands for teacher training across ASEAN countries.
Through these webinars, participants will:
- Understand active learning in the context of English language teaching.
- Explore innovative ways of using digital tools in STEM teaching and assessment.
- Examine key learning strategies that increase learner motivation and promote interaction in both online and face-to-face classrooms.
- Engage with and get practical advice from high profile Australian educators.
- Receive certificates of attendance from leading Australian universities.