Expressions of interest are now open for Australian companies interested in joining the "friends of the Australia Pavilion" network at Asia Fruit Logistica in Bangkok from 2-4 November 2022.
Asia Fruit Logistica (AFL) is Asia’s largest trade show for fresh produce covering the entire fresh produce industry value chain and its service support companies.
Austrade will participate by hosting an Australia Pavilion showcasing Australian horticulture capability. Australian exporters are invited to actively participate in the Australia Pavilion with opportunities to meet key buyers from ASEAN markets through business matching and networking events.
Who should participate?
Austrade invites expressions of interest from new to market or experienced Australian exporters that meet the following criteria:
- Is a producer or distributor of Australian horticulture products
- Is attending Asia Fruit Logistica in person
- Is willing to supply digital marketing assets
Please note that this expression of interest is not for physical booth space – rather, it is primarily to participate in the suite of activities at the Australia Pavilion.
Why you should participate:
- Leverage Austrade’s extensive fresh produce buyer network across Asia
- Help raise the profile of Australian fresh produce
- Promote your products directly to Asian importers and distributors
Cost to participate
Participation in this program along with the full participation fee will be funded through the Australian Federal Government’s Agribusiness Expansion Initiative. Whilst there is no cost to participate in this activity, attendees will be expected to provide a company profile, digital marketing assets (logo, imagery, brochures) to promote your company to buyers.