Australia's International Business Survey 2019
Australia’s International Business Survey (AIBS) 2019 captures the responses of 593 Australian companies drawn from 75 industry subsectors, operating across more than 90 international markets.
Produced by the Export Council of Australia, with the support of Austrade and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, the survey is now in its sixth year.
This year’s survey captured the following insights:
- how internationally active businesses are responding to the uncertain outlook for global trade
- how Australian businesses are accessing India, one of the largest emerging markets in the world
- the value of Australia’s nation brand to exporters
- characteristics of innovative Australian businesses
- the role of multicultural communities in international market development.
Download the report
Read the blog by Austrade Chief Economist Heather Cotching on the AIBS 2019