You may be interested in:
- 1. Transcript: A video case study on Sovereign Hill - Transcripts
Transcript for video case study on Sovereign Hill.
- Last Modified 1 Mar 2016
- 2. A video case study on Sovereign Hill - Video
A video case study on Sovereign Hill
- Last Modified 26 Feb 2018
- 3. A video case study on Sovereign Hill - Alt format - Video
A video case study on Sovereign Hill.
- Last Modified 29 Feb 2016
- 4. Marie Hill - Austrade representatives
Marie Hill has been Austrade’s Trade Commissioner in Lima, Peru, since September 2016.
- Last Modified 9 May 2019
- 5. Navantia Australia opens naval design and engineering centre in Melbourne - 2018
Naval shipbuilder Navantia Australia, a subsidiary of Spain-based Navantia S.A., has opened a new design and engineering centre in Melbourne.
- Last Modified 5 Jul 2019
- 6. General Dynamics Mission Systems opens new Australian engineering centre - 2018
Aerospace and defence organisation General Dynamics Mission Systems is expanding its presence in Canberra by opening a new office and engineering resource centre.
- Last Modified 11 May 2018
- 7. Consortia case study: Victorian Oil & Gas Consortium - Toolkit
Five Victorian TAFEs: Box Hill Institute, Chisholm Institute, Federation Training, Melbourne Polytechnic and The Gordon delivering targeted and industry supported skills training for the oil and gas sector.
- Last Modified 30 Mar 2018
- 8. Asian investors cultivate northern Australia’s agricultural region - 2018
A 200-hectare commercial wet-season cotton crop has been planted in Western Australia’s Ord Irrigation Scheme.
- Last Modified 5 Jul 2019
- 9. Core arguments and facts of the 2018 Benchmark Report: Robust Growth - Economic analysis
The Report is structured around five main reasons for investing in Australia and compares Australia’s credentials with other major economies across each category. In this post, the focus is on the Robust Growth story.
- Last Modified 6 Feb 2018
- 10. Nyiyaparli People and Capricorn Metals - Case studies
In early 2016, Capricorn Metals acquired the Karlawinda gold project in Western Australia, located 65 kilometres south-east of the town of Newman, within the Nyiyaparli native title claim area.
- Last Modified 6 Nov 2017
- 11. SMBC provides pathway to Asia for local businesses - Case studies
Australia represents a mature market with considerable ongoing potential for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC).
- Last Modified 9 Feb 2018
- 12. Infrastructure global value chain (GVC) to Korea - Industries
Austrade's infrastructure global value chain (GVC) industry country profile provides Australian exporters with information such as trends and opportunities, tariffs and regulations, basic marketing advice and also includes useful links and industry contacts.
- Last Modified 5 Dec 2017
- 13. 17家澳大利亚领先养老培训机构即将进行中国路演 (2017-04) - 以往活动
- Last Modified 20 Apr 2017
- 14. Cyber security to the United States - Industries
Cyber security is the fastest growing technology sector and has implications across all parts of the global economy.
- Last Modified 18 Dec 2017
- 15. Transcript: A video case study on Australian financial services in Japan - Transcripts
Transcript for video case study on Australian financial services in Japan
- Last Modified 24 Nov 2016
- 16. Brazil market profile - Market profile
A market overview of Brazil for Australian exporters. Find out about economic and trade-related information, along with the current business situation and general travel tips and facts for Brazil.
- Last Modified 10 Jul 2017
- 17. Transcript: A video case study on the Financial Services Council (FSC) - Transcripts
The FSC represents Australia’s retail and wholesale funds management businesses, superannuation funds, life insurers, financial advisory networks, trustee companies and Public Trustees.
- Last Modified 7 Jan 2016
- 18. 参加企業 - Taste of Australia
Taste of Australia 参加企業
- Last Modified 26 Sep 2016
- 19. Minister for Trade and Investment's visit to Saudi Arabia - Minister for Trade and Investment’s visit to Saudi Arabia
As part of the regional 2015 Australia Unlimited MENA Program, Minister Robb led the largest Australian delegation of CEOs, sectoral mission participants, state representatives and bilateral councils to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for a two-day promotional series.
- Last Modified 31 Aug 2015
- 20. ワイン - 産業情報
- Last Modified 19 Sep 2018
- 21. Security and health
Valuable information and advice on security and health in Bangladesh. Find out about security and health in Bangladesh.
- Last Modified 1 Mar 2017
- 22. Travel
Valuable information and advice on travel to and in Hong Kong. Find out about the climate, airports, ground transport, hotels, electricity and water in Hong Kong.
- Last Modified 5 Nov 2018
- 23. Doing business
Valuable information and advice on doing business in Chile. Find out about business risks, tariffs and regulations, and taxation in Chile.
- Last Modified 7 Nov 2016
- 24. Doing business
Valuable information and advice on doing business in Kuwait. Find out about business risks, tariffs and regulations, and taxation in Kuwait.
- Last Modified 29 May 2015
- 25. Visiting
Valuable information and advice on visiting Mauritius. Find out about visas, travel, and security and health in Mauritius.
- Last Modified 31 Jan 2017