You may be interested in:
- 1. Transcript: A video case study on Sovereign Hill - Transcripts
Transcript for video case study on Sovereign Hill.
- Last Modified 1 Mar 2016
- 2. A video case study on Sovereign Hill - Video
A video case study on Sovereign Hill
- Last Modified 26 Feb 2018
- 3. A video case study on Sovereign Hill - Alt format - Video
A video case study on Sovereign Hill.
- Last Modified 29 Feb 2016
- 4. Free Trade Agreements Information Seminar – Swan Hill VIC - Swan Hill
Find out about how you can take advantage of the Free Trade Agreements with China-Australia (ChAFTA), Japan-Australia (JAEPA), Korea-Australia (KAFTA), Peru-Australia (PAFTA) and TPP-11.
- Last Modified 15 Mar 2018
- 5. Core arguments and facts of the 2018 Benchmark Report: Robust Growth - Economic analysis
The Report is structured around five main reasons for investing in Australia and compares Australia’s credentials with other major economies across each category. In this post, the focus is on the Robust Growth story.
- Last Modified 6 Feb 2018
- 6. Insight - Brazilian investors: coming to a farm near you? - Insights
Foreign investment in agriculture in Australia is essential for regional development, increased sector productivity and building agricultural export markets. It is one of the federal and state governments’ five national investment priority sectors.
- Last Modified 28 Nov 2017
- 7. Nyiyaparli People and Capricorn Metals - Case studies
In early 2016, Capricorn Metals acquired the Karlawinda gold project in Western Australia, located 65 kilometres south-east of the town of Newman, within the Nyiyaparli native title claim area.
- Last Modified 6 Nov 2017
- 8. Insight - Ecuador: emerging opportunities for Australian mining services, training and technologies - Insights
Australian mining investment and know-how is set to play a major role in developing Ecuador’s nascent mining sector. The Andean country is a relatively new entrant to the international mining scene, and is looking to transition from its historical focus on oil and gas to developing its minerals base.
- Last Modified 10 Oct 2017
- 9. Australia’s AAA credit rating and its outlook remain strong - Economic analysis
The international credit agency Moody's Investors Service assessment of the Australian outlook is that the economy will extend its uninterrupted 26-year record of economic growth into the foreseeable future.
- Last Modified 29 Sep 2017
- 10. SMBC provides pathway to Asia for local businesses - Real stories
Australia represents a mature market with considerable ongoing potential for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC).
- Last Modified 9 Feb 2018
- 11. Goldwind invests in the largest wind project in Australia - 2017
Leading Chinese wind turbine manufacturer, Xinjiang Goldwind (Goldwind), is investing A$110 million to acquire Australia’s largest wind development projects,
Victoria’s Stockyard Hill Wind Farm, from Origin Energy (Origin).
- Last Modified 3 Aug 2017
- 12. MTR transforms Australia’s largest cities with world-class fast and frequent trains - Success stories
Hong Kong’s MTR Corporation is one of the world’s leading multinational railway companies. In 2015, MTR serviced more than 3.5 billion passengers on railway networks in Hong Kong, Sweden, the UK, China and Australia.
- Last Modified 8 Feb 2018
- 13. Australia’s shrinking current account deficit - Economic analysis
Following on from a 0.8 per cent of GDP deficit in the December 2016 quarter, the Q1 2017 result therefore marks a second consecutive quarter of deficits below one per cent of GDP.
- Last Modified 23 Jun 2017
- 14. An uncertain world - Is Australia fit for the times? - News
Mark Thirlwell provided an update on the Australian economy and insights on the 2017 Australian budget
- Last Modified 15 May 2017
- 15. Infrastructure global value chain (GVC) to Korea - Industries
Austrade's infrastructure global value chain (GVC) industry country profile provides Australian exporters with information such as trends and opportunities, tariffs and regulations, basic marketing advice and also includes useful links and industry contacts.
- Last Modified 5 Dec 2017
- 16. 17家澳大利亚领先养老培训机构即将进行中国路演 (2017-04) - 主要活动
- Last Modified 20 Apr 2017
- 17. Core Arguments and Facts of the 2017 Benchmark Report: Business - Economic analysis
With more than 25 years of uninterrupted annual economic growth, a AAA sovereign risk profile and diverse, globally competitive industries, Australia remains well placed to build on an impressive record of prosperity.
- Last Modified 16 Feb 2017
- 18. Core arguments and facts of the 2017 Benchmark Report: Growth - Economic analysis
Following my previous post where I introduced the 2017 Benchmark Report (BMR), I want to look in a bit more detail at some of the core arguments and facts of the BMR.
- Last Modified 31 Jan 2017
- 19. Cyber security to the United States - Industries
Cyber security is the fastest growing technology sector and has implications across all parts of the global economy.
- Last Modified 18 Dec 2017
- 20. Strong Foundations
In an uncertain world, Australia’s stable institutions and good governance make it one of the safest places in the world to do business.
- Last Modified 31 Jan 2018
- 21. Transcript: A video case study on Australian financial services in Japan - Transcripts
Transcript for video case study on Australian financial services in Japan
- Last Modified 24 Nov 2016
- 22. Thai energy company invests A$68 million in solar power project - 2016
Thailand’s largest power producer, Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited (RATCH), is enhancing its existing presence in Australia by investing A$68.33 million to develop a new solar power facility in North Queensland, creating an estimated 210 jobs.
- Last Modified 15 Dec 2016
- 23. 上海中福集团成功收购西澳大型牧场 （2016-08） - 社媒精选
上海中福集团旗下的金伯利农业投资公司（Kimberley Agricultural Investment）成功从澳大利亚联合畜牧公司（Consolidated Pastoral Company）收购位于西澳奥德河（Ord River）区域的卡顿山（Carlton Hill）养牛场，交易金额约为1亿澳元。
- Last Modified 14 Sep 2016
- 24. A Vote of Confidence: Moody's affirms Australia's Aaa rating; maintains stable outlook - Economic analysis
Following the latest assessments of Standard & Poor’s (S&P) and Fitch in July, Moody’s Investors Service is the latest major agency to have reaffirmed its view on Australia’s Aaa rating.
- Last Modified 25 Aug 2016
- 25. Shanghai Zhongfu expands presence in Kimberley region - 2016
Kimberley Agricultural Investment (KAI), a subsidiary of Chinese company Shanghai Zhongfu, has purchased Carlton Hill Station in the Ord River district of Western Australia, from Consolidated Pastoral Company (CPC) for an estimated A$100 million.
- Last Modified 15 Dec 2016