The strategic priorities document outlines each Austrade strategic priority or focus area. It includes our commitments, objectives and activities to be undertaken in 2023-24.
About the strategic priority areas
Austrade’s strategic priorities for 2023-24 align with the Australian Government's 6 strategic priorities:
- Diversification - Broadening trade and investment across markets, sectors and business-types
- Net Zero - Supporting Australia’s decarbonisation transition
- Economic security - Deepening our strategic relationships and economic resilience
- First Nations - Supporting equitable economic ownership and growth for First Nations businesses and communities
- Visitor economy - Returning the visitor economy to long-term sustainable growth
- Trade modernisation - Improving cross-border trade and digital services.