India trade agreement roadshow to tour Australia in April-June
21 April 2022
Australia and India signed an Australia–India Economic Cooperation and Trade Agreement on 2 April.
Once in force, this will generate export opportunities for Australian businesses – including in agriculture, premium foods, resources and energy, and services.
To highlight new prospects, Austrade and DFAT are hosting an India Market Update across Australia from late April to end June.
- Sydney: 29 April (3.30pm – 4.15pm)
- Perth: 11 May (7.30am – 9.00am)
- Darwin: 17 May (7.30am – 9.00am)
- Brisbane: 3 June (7.30am – 9.00am)
- Adelaide: 8 June (7.30am – 9.00am)
- Hobart: 15 June (7.30am – 9.00am)
- Canberra: 22 June (7.30am – 9.00am)
- Melbourne: 29 June (7.30am – 9.00am)
To register for the event, please go to AIBX India Market Update 2022.
Register for the AIBX India Market Update
The AIBX India Market Update events provide an opportunity to network with government representatives. You can also talk with other business leaders who have an interest or experience in trading in India.
Topics covered will include:
- current commercial opportunities
- how the new trade agreement can benefit Australian businesses
- how the Australian Government can support your entry into India
- latest insights on India’s economic and policy reforms.
Strategic opportunities in India
The recently released Update to the India Economic Strategy to 2035 (IES Update) highlights commercial opportunities for Australian businesses in key industries.
This publication includes a detailed analysis of opportunities in education, agrifoods, technology, infrastructure, resources and energy.
Go further, faster with Austrade
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) is the Australian Government’s international trade promotion and investment attraction agency.
We generate market information and insights, promote Australian capability, and facilitate connections through our extensive global network.
Go to Austrade export services to learn the basics, find the right markets and understand market requirements.